Join the Membership Team
Under the guidance of the VP of Membership, the Membership Director is responsible for attracting new members, retaining existing members, and encouraging existing members to upgrade their membership level to the Club. He or she will work with the VP of Membership on new membership initiatives, will be a frequent attendee at club events, and recruit non-members to join the Club. The membership director will advise the VP of Membership on matters related to retaining and increasing club membership.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Make membership connection and engagement a consistent priority.
- Meet with the VP of Membership, as needed, to brainstorm, plan, and execute membership initiatives.
- Work with the VP of membership and Executive Director to develop a strategy to attract new HCSF members particularly new grads and recent grads.
- Look for ways to deliver added membership benefits and values and how to effectively communicate those benefits.
- Participate at board meetings on progress on membership initiatives.
- Act as HCSF brand ambassador promoting the vision and diversity of the Club.
- Attend events and activities to provide membership information to non-members.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date membership tracking reports for new members, expired members, renewals, and current members.